Sunday, February 22, 2009

Back again...

Hi guys, i know that it has been a while since my last post..
Well, i am really not sure what i am really busy now a days, with my study life? church stuff? my industrial training program? Well, i really kinda worried about my ITP(industrial training program), i have been accepted in TDM where in Batu Berendam, since that place have no salary and allowance but still got to accept it. But today, i went to ask a church friend where he is working in VISHAY as a department manager. I reconfirm with him that is Vishay taking any trainee, and the answer is yes. He asked me to wait for few more days to have reply. I think i will wait for it since it have some allowance.
Well, all of the thing is under GOD's control. So i will sit and wait for the best for me..

1 comment:

Perng Shyang Teng said...

Welcome back to blogging world! May God make a way for you in your ITP.