Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Terrible Day

Haih...
Why the traffic in Malacca nowadays were so bad??
Why so many Singaporean car coming in to Malacca and create a bumper to bumper jammed?
Why they come to Malaysia or Malacca and like to say the things is CHEAP... CHEAP... CHEAP...
That day, Hari Raya Haji. I was buying BBQ pork rice for myself, my brother and my dad. Then there is a group of Singaporean about 4 to 5 car. Anyone in Malacca know where Jalan Bunga Raya is... They just stop in the middle of the road and start let there friend or family member out of the car. They stop in the middle of the road for 5 minute and cause everyone behind their car got to wait for them.. They couldn't just look at the car behind them?? Or they have bought over the road?? Who know?? Does Singapore can really do like that? Stop in the middle of the road??

Yesterday, Sunday. I was jammed in Mahkota Parade that area for 1 hour, just to pass by the road.. Make sense? Yes, it is. I couldnt know what was causing the jamm. After that stretch of road, everything were smooth and steady. Why now Malacca are just like Kuala Lumpur city with terrible jamm?

I've heard that Malacca gov. wanted to build monorail, but for my opinion. Do Malacca have the place to build it? If really started to build, will Malacca people use it? But in the new, Federal Gov is complaining that Malacca Gov is using too much money. If I am not mistaken, Malacca Gov still owe Federal Gov money. And i dont thing the monorail thingy is going to make sense.

I really hope that Malacca wont be so jamm as Kuala Lumpur. I really hope that Malacca will be the Malacca at 10 year back. When the traffic were so smooth and nice. So, if only Malacca state have holiday, it is safe to going anyplace. If the whole Malaysia having holiday, Malacca going to be flooded by crowd from other states and traffic is bumper to bumper crawl. What else if Singaporean coming in? Traffic condition more worst....

In Malacca, every holiday season. Every hotel, no matter is big or small... All will be fully booked. And there will be more and more hotel coming up to earn all the tourist money. I really do feel that, as a Malaccan dont go to shopping when the whole Malaysia is having holiday.

No comments: