Monday, December 1, 2008

What animal is that??

Today we went back to King Kong for look out for fishes again. Because yesterday, we arrive at the shop was late, and it has close. We went there is also because wanted to look at the arapiama. I remember this fish have been there for many year since i were at the age of 10.. Last time my uncle use to breed Discus fish and sell it to King Kong. So, my uncle bring me to the shop.
What on earth is Arapiama? One of the largest freshwater fishes growing up to 13 feet in length, the Arapaima grows rapidly in captivity and soon becomes a very powerful swimmer and jumper. Basically, it feed on fishes or meat. When it open its mouth, you will get a shock on how big it can open. I found a picture to show how big it is.
Enough about Arapiama...
Now King Kong also sell many type of pet. But what catches our eye was the colourful hamster. Will you believe it that there are actually hamster in colour?? See to believe it..
Saw that?? I really dont know how they breed it... What a wonderful world... with such creature.
Nowaday, human can use their creativity to create such a "nice" animal..
This is a normal hamster..

No comments: