Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bad Day, Car been bang!!

Good day everyone, hope you have a pleasant day....

Let's starts the story with a sad and terrible "HAIH"... It all happen on Saturday 07/3/2009. In a peaceful morning, and i woke up at 10.30am as usual. After my morning brush up Later that i went to watch the early discover program, and the program was 'How things made'. While i was watching television and eat my breakfast around 11 plus. Suddenly a loud sound "BANGGG!!!" and the car alarm goes off. Normally i wont feel so curious to bother it, but who knows that i stood up from the chair and start looking outside. After i saw my neighbor rush out and so i followed. The first look is that, "Ooh"... Why is my car here? I remember that yesterday night the car was not in this position. Later that i take a look behind of my car. Gosh.. Badly damage due the the bang.. After that i shouted my brother to come out from the house and take a look at the car. That lady driver around mid 40 standing under the tree and started to make phone call and the face were all green, the hand were shaking and same goes to the speech. In my mind was like oh no... now i have no car to go to school..

How did the driver drive the car.. I didn't park my car carelessly and blocking the road. How did she bang? Is she drunk? Sleepy? Running after something? I don't know. Later that someone said that she was try to change the gear. After that, i went to look at her car. It was an auto transmission car. Why she need to look at the gear and change? Cant really understand. How fast does she drive that can cause this damage? Were she speeding inside a housing area to practice to join F1 racing team? There were many speeding hump ( so called bump) inside this housing area... She didn't break at all? Practicing to drift with that old silly car? Got an early argument with the husband and drive badly? But she does not live in this housing area... I really cant understand....

Later, there is a neighbour(annoying uncle) ran toward us and started to say that we park the car at there is wrong and is against the law... Oh My God!!! I started to piss off and i replied that this is in a housing area, if my car cant park here where should i? Nowadays, each family owned at least two cars. How can it fit inside one house. Two neighbour beside my house and including me, each of our family have three cars. In Malacca really can't live without car. Later on, my side neighbour came out, a very understanding and kind malay. I told him about what that annoying uncle tell me that it was illegal for me to park my car like this. After i pin point that annoying uncle and he goes to the him and asked that is he a police ? Does the police say the car cant park here? Later that annoying uncle have to reason to say and goes away because he know he is embarrassing . Later that, my dad arrived. That annoying uncle came out and come to my dad and started to say the same thing that the car park here is illegal. My dad scolded back again and he ran off again. I just don't understand why there were some people that they do the judging immediately without investigating the real situation behind. Before with make our decision, we must always investigate first. With the wrong conclusion or decision, will cause the people around to ignore or look down on you.

The damage of my car. The bonet(or trunk) were badly damage, as the place to store the spare tyre were totally crumple. The back sit clip felt off due to the large impact. The utility drawer that we use to store small change were ejected that normally we can't pull it out with our hand unless we press at the release button. The small change were thrown everywhere of the car even at the backseat. Can you imagine how bad and how large is the impact?


Let's look at the picture.....
As you can see the water mark left on the road is the mark that cause by the rain yesterday and is a good way for me to prove that i did not park my car to wide.. That's the annoying uncle..



That's my brother and his friend Simon. Calculating the distance of the car??
That's the piece of my skirting that cut into the tree.. Cun ya.??

The car is now at the work shop as we clear out everything inside..... Oh well, got to live with it since it already happen......

Ha ha.. Do you guys get a shock? This lady drive is consider lucky because normally there were a group of kids playing at there. If the kid never notice the car and the accident really happen at that time, what will it happen to the kid? Just couldn't imagine. Please drive safely in a housing area as there are many car park by the road side and there are also kids playing around. Please drive safely and you'll make the difference..


No comments: