Saturday, August 7, 2010

Back to blogging~~ !

Hi there everyone once again,

It seems that i have stop blogging for more than a year.
It will be the time for me to continue writing my blog.

For now, I've finish my studies and have graduated last week.
Currently working in Johor Bahru in the company call TRANE Malaysia Sales & Service Sdn. Bhd. as a Sales Engineer.
This company is dealing with HVAC meaning is Heating, Ventilation Air Conditioning.
We mostly dealing with commercial building like factory, shopping center, hospitals, and etc.
I am happy working in this company, the colleague are very friendly and shows a passion to work to the fullness. I've learn many things from them.
I am also very happy that i have a good manager that take care all of us in the branch. He is a very nice guy, very experience and knowledgeable person.

Well, that is for now.
I will end it here.

Take care all my friend.
May GOD bless you with his almighty love.

No comments: