Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First day of "PUASA"

Hi there everyone,

Due to there is still no Internet connection in my Johor house, is kinda hard for me to update my blog everyday.

Today is the first day of fasting for all the ISLAMIC friend.
It suppose to be a holiday for everyone in Johor. Too bad that 1st Jan in Johor is not an public holiday. My company has shifted today's holiday to replace 1st Jan.

As I am still working in my office, but is kinda free today. Many of the company in Johor are enjoying their off day at home. For me, today is kinda boring with no really much work to do.

Well, i just met an ex-colleague of TRANE and is a contractor for now. He let me know his past experience and other stuff that i need to learn.

I need to get back to my job for now.

See you guys later.

Selamat berpuasa to all Muslim.

No comments: