Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm Back~~!

Hi guys,

Its been a few days i have not been updating my blog..

Well, let's start from last friday. I went back to Malacca on Friday after my work. At first in the Senai interchange, the traffic was heavy and everyone move slowly. After the second tol, the traffic was slowly turning better. Later that, i saw a single digit number plate bus. The bus was speeding along the right lane. Later that, i followed the bus. In my mind was WOW~~ Everyone else was speeding too. Does this due to "BUKA PUASA"? Haha.. I dont know. That night, i reach Malacca more ealier.

I enjoy my food in Malacca, i missed the food in Malacca. The food was nicer and cheaper compare to Johor Bahru.

I came back to Johor on Sunday. Everyone was driving slowly on the express way. This is due to speed trap. In this fasting period, the police was extremely hardworking to find for driver that breaks the law. Every driver has to drive nicely by flowing the rules and regulation so that they wont recieve an special invitation card..

Well, i have to get back to work.. I will update my blog again..
TooLoo...

No comments: